Larry grew up attending farm auctions with his father. He is located near Gettysburg, conducting auctions in the southcentral area of Pennsylvania. His qualifications include:
- Graduated with honors from Harrisburg Area Community College auctioneer program. 20 credit hours of instruction.
- Graduated from the Institute of Appraisal of Personal Property. Able to provide appraisal services of personal property for estate or divorce settlements.
- Works in conjunction with several auctioneers as well as conducting our own sales
- Conducted auctions ranging from antiques, collectibles, household items, cattle, farm equipment, and real estate.
- Conducts several benefit auctions each year to support charitable organizations
Larry was recently awarded the “Adams County Partner in 4-H” award for his work with the Adams Co 4-H livestock sale and the 4-H fall sale.
“Thank you so much for your services. It was a joy to watch a professional at work, making an extremely difficult task look easy and natural. Your help and experience were invaluable to us.” – J. Reeve
“You far exceeded our expectations for the complete and professional service that you delivered” – Stanley Wolf
Licensed and bonded in Pennsylvania. License number AU5624
Feel free to contact us with any questions